IASP, XXII World Conference
The XXII World Conference of the International Association of Science Parks (IASP) will take place in Beijing, China from 18-21 September, 2005.
Main theme of the conference is ‘Global Innovation-The Role of Science and Technology Parks’ and includes four plenary sessions and nine parallel ones.
1. Science Parks and human resources: Attracting, training and retaining talent.
2. The human environment for developing technology and stimulating innovation.
3. Supporting small & medium size companies to compete in the global economy.
4. The position of Science and Technology Parks within innovation networks.
1. Incubation: Chinese and world experiences.
2. International entrepreneurship.
3. Science Parks in the Asia-Pacific region.
4. Relations between Science Parks and universities.
5. Commercialization of technology: From the lab to the market.
6. Financing hi-tech SMEs and start-ups.
7. Technology and knowledge to improve Science Park facilities.
8. Feasibility studies and business plans for new Science Park projects.
9. Communication and PR skills for Science Park executives.