The proposed project follows various objectives in the framework of improving competitiveness and innovation of industrial clusters and SMEs through Information mastering and networking at an European level by:
- Rising awareness in industrial clusters
- Identifying the strategic information needs of SMEs in different selected industrial sectors
- Benchmarking existing methods and tools from the Economic intelligence framework
- Producing a methodological guide book on the different software applications for collection, analysis, sorting out and diffusion of information implementable by clusters and SMEs;
- Facilitating the investment in the different regions in different adapted tools
- Favouring the creation of business co-operation activities within the SMEs and clusters
- knowledge of need for strategic intelligence in the sectors, clusters and areas; a clearer vision of the future paving the way for "collective foresight"
- participation of less-favoured areas in sharing leading-edge methodologies and tools at European level
- access to "collective strategic intelligence" through knowledge-sharing available for: businesses, business organisations, universities and R&D institutions, local development agencies, etc.
STARTINC BlueprintA Regional Policy Blueprint highlighting the uses of Strategic Intelligence in Cluster Policy
- Download, PDF File, 56 pages 5.654KB