Conference about Benchmarking
STEINBEIS Europa Zentrum hosted a conference on Benchmarking at 6-7 June 2002.
The main subject of discussion was the perspectives of inter-regional co-operation on business performance Benchmarking.
Dr. Karl Epple, Permanent Deputy to the Minister of Economic Affairs of Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany
- Innovating Regions: Concepts, Projects and Results
Prof. Dr. Nicos Komninos, URENIO Research Unit, Thessaloniki, Greece
Section A: Benchmarking - Theory, State-of-the-Art, Impact to the Economy of the Regions
Section B: Benchmarking - Best Practices of the Regions
- Benchmarking Best Practices of Regions Concerning Setting-up and Development of a "Pole of Excellence"
Mireille Lacave, LACAVE Allemand & Associes, Montpellier, France
- Benchmarking on Innovation Management. The Spanish Performance
Carolina Grau, FUNDECYT, Badajoz, Spain
- Benchmarking Innovation Performance on Regional Level - Results for North Rhine-Westphalia, Bavaria and Baden-Wuerttemberg
Dr. Bernhard Iking, ZENIT GmbH, Muelheim, Germany
- Practices for Benchmarking in the Basque Country
Sergio Larreina Garcia, Fundación LEIA, Miñano, Spain
- Competitiveness in the Field of Business Support Services
Stan Banks, EPI Centre, Coventry University Enterprises Ltd., U.K.: Benchmarking Regional
Section C: IT Platform for Company Benchmarking
Section D: Company Benchmarking
Section E: The Future of Benchmarking - Trends and New Concepts