Intelligent cities are systems of innovation combining innovative clusters, technology learning institutions, and digital innovation spaces. The platforms enable the creation of digital spaces facilitating five key innovation processes.
Intelligent City Platforms
- Strategic intelligence, allowing to gather, analyze and disseminate information about technologies, markets, and competitors;
- Technology dissemination, allowing to acquire and adapt existing knowledge;
- Collaborative innovation, for creating networks of product design and new product development;
- New company creation; and
- Online marketing of products, promotion and delivery of services.