The 3rd meeting of the INTERVALUE Steering Committee took place in Teramo, Italy hosted by our partner Punto Europa Consortium of Teramo (COPE TE). The project meeting was a part of a two days project activity which included an open event aiming to stimulate the regional and academic authorities of Abbruzzo for this project.
During the Steering Committee meeting partners had the chance to discuss about the following issues:
1. Presentation of the project platform (http://www.intervalue.urenio.org) which started its operation.
2. Presentation and guidelines for the new R&D results Repository for which collection of material is began by project partners
3. Discussion about the remaining activities for compilation of the Guide for Intellectual Property Rights management prepared by project partners under supervision of SEERC.
4. Finalisation of the templates partners will use for presentation of R&D Results.
5. Specifications for the brokerage events included in the project activity plan
6. Reporting and financial management issues
Photos from the meeting
(click to enlarge)