INTERVALUE aims to establish knowledge, support and inter-regional cooperation mechanisms aiming to integration of the R&D potential in the South East Europe area in the sense that research is not locked in the academia but is exploited for the shake of R&D sustainability and regional development.
We have designed a set of pilot knowledge development and support actions aiming to enhance the R&D exploitation culture and create cooperation mechanisms for integrating the R&D results into product ideas with the following activities:
- A knowledge suite with methodological guides facilitating integration of a research result into a marketable product.
- A knowledge base with description of R&D results in the project partner countries
- Support in the development of valorisation plans which analyse the valorisation potential of R&D Results
- Support for the development of valorisation plans for selective R&D results which include their evaluation as regards their scientific, technical, market and funding potential from a registry of experts we will develop.
- Organisation of interregional specialised brokerage events with researchers, business factors and VCs for identification of R&D cooperation opportunities.
- Support into preparation of exploitation plans for selective R&D results.